BLOG: The five lessons about life to be learnt from death - Nairobi News - 8 months ago, 20 July 13:42
Last week, I had my fair share of bad news when I was told about the deaths of so many people around me. It shook me to the very core. I am still in mourning.
However, I will take a positive step. I have made some resolutions in my life that I hope to live by, which may not soften the blow that death deals us, but might make it more bearable.
The thing that rattles us the most about death is that we do not get to tell the person who is gone a proper goodbye. Regret and hindsight usually haunt us, as we think of all that was left unsaid and undone.
My mother had a colleague who lost her husband in a road accident. He had parked his car at the side of a road in order to answer a phone call. A rogue lorry plowed right into him, killing ...
Category: blogs news
Item ID: 0133ed45-571d-4c43-9954-191122c20a40
- newsPriority: 3.231
- calculatedNewsPriority: 150.481
- parsedURL: http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/category/blog/
- name: blogs
- newsPriority: 9.388
- calculatedNewsPriority: 156.638
- parsedURL: http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/
- name: news
- timeLastCalculatedUpdate: Jul 20, 2018 1:42:14 PM
- timeModifiedAsFromUser: Jul 20, 2018 1:51:47 PM
- timeCreatedAsFromServer: Jul 20, 2018 1:42:14 PM
- timeUpdatedAsFromUser: Mar 23, 2019 12:10:18 AM
- timeCreatedAsFromUser: Jul 20, 2018 1:50:36 PM
- timeUpdatedAsFromServer: Mar 23, 2019 12:10:18 AM
- timeModifiedAsFromServer: Jul 20, 2018 1:42:08 PM