Ruto says he agreed with Uhuru to form cabinet committee led by Fred Matiang’i - 3 days ago, 16:04
- The DP denied allegations that he had been sidelined in government leadership by President Uhuru Kenyatta
- He said he had engaged with Uhuru and agreed to form the cabinet committee to deliver Jubilee's development pledges
- Ruto denied there was a rift in the Jubilee, accused media of misleading the masses on the party's situation
- He clarified that Matiang'i and the cabinet committee report to Uhuru and him
- The second in command was categorical that he had not been deprived any mandate the Constitution had bestowed on him
Deputy President has denied widely conceived assertions that he has been sidelined in government leadership by President Uhuru Kenyatta.
In an apparent reference to the appointment of Interior Cabinet Secretary (CS), Ruto said he had agreed with Uhuru to form the unit to spearhead Jubilee's service delivery agenda.
In an that there was a rift ...
Category: topnews news politics