Here's How To Nail The Pleated Skirt Trend - ZUMI
6 months ago, 17 Apr 06:40
Girls love skirts and a pleated skirt is a must-have item in your amazing wardrobe. They make your basic skirt get an upgrade by just the addition of pleats. To some it’s a tricky trend to wear but worry not, this pleated skirt trend can up your outfit from day to night. It comes in all colours and lengths and textures. Most celebrities such as Victoria Beckham and Beyonce have pleated skirts in their wardrobes. You don’t want to miss this cool stylish chic skirt trend.
1. How gorgeous does this beautiful girl look in her pleated skirt outfit? Pair your pleated skirt with an over-sized sweater. Make sure that your sweater does not pass your hips this will make your whole outfit look sloppy and distasteful. If you’re going out on a date with your man, this is a perfect way to style your pleated skirt.
2. Did you know you can pull off a sporty look with your pleated skirt? Yes ma’am! Check out how this gorgeous babe styled hers. She paired her metallic pleated skirt with her biker leather jacket, a floral printed pussy-bow top and with her white sneakers for that effect! You can look stylish when you are on the run.
3. Official causal looks can go with a pleated skirt. This beauty pairs her gold metallic pleated skirt with her a cute black tee and leather jacket. Grab your heels for that sophisticated look and feel.
4. This girl’s look is popping! Her style is everything! She looks super fabulous in her pleated skirt outfit. If you want to achieve this look, get a nude or pastel coloured pleated skirt, pair it with a light blue printed shirt and mustard heels to match. This look will definitely turn heads when you walk into a room.
5. Look how cute this maxi pleated skirt is! Most ladies run away from a maxi pleated skirt, do not be afraid of them. Get you a black maxi pleated skirt to be on the safe side and pair it with a cute black crop top and a denim jacket to cover up. Style tip: if you are short and curvy, get you block heels to elongate your look.
Category: magazine zumi women fashion beauty food