Best Dressed Fashion Outfits At The Darling Runway Kenya Show - ZUMI
5 months ago, 12 Apr 11:24
We can’t miss fashion events for the world! Seeing how people are dressed always gets us excited, in-fact its where you find your next hairstyle and outfit inspiration. The Darling Runway Kenya Show happened on the 6th& 7th of April at the Two Rivers Mall. It was all about catwalks from designers such as KikoRomeo, Kidosho, Thula Sindi and many more as well as pop-up stores from other fashion brands. Next time when you’re attending a fashion event. be dressed and ready to leave people shook.
1. Creator of Own Your Culture and fashion enthusiast Chepkemboi Mang’ira aka Miss Vavavum graced the event with her leso print outfit. Loved how she paired her beautiful print outfit with Masai head accessories to make a fashion statement. She kept is short and cute and we love it.
2. Street style vibes is being served by fashion influencer Jocelyn Muoki. From her sleek bob cut down to her deep-v bodysuit that matched with her gingham pants and booties she definitely knows her stuff when it comes to attending fashion events!
3. The afro-centric vibe is what we live for with her outfit. Hair blogger Nywele Chronicles pairs her vibrant print skirt with a lace bralette and African accessories to match. So ladies, remember you can always mix and match your outfits to create a beautiful ensemble just like her.
4. Modest fashion is slayed by Faiza. We absolutely love her pleated palazzo pants with a white tee and a leather jacket to match. Get you red tassel earring and slap on that red lippie and you’re fashion show ready!
5. Kill them with your fashion babe! Vlogger Ezil definitely knows how to wow and leave people shook at fashion events! She was clearly red carpet ready and showed up with backless tulle thigh-high slit dress. Dramatic and in all black she slayed the show! Once again add that red lipstick for that “pow” effect, you will not regret it.
Category: magazine zumi women fashion