3 Things The Kenyan Government Requires To Get Married To Your Boo! - ZUMI
3 days ago, 18:08
Marriage in Kenya is as easy as 1-2-3. The following documents are required to register for marriage in Kenya. Bear in mind that these requirements are directed at Kenyan citizens.
1. Copies of identification cards and coloured passport size photos (for both parties) and Ksh 600.
NB* this will be for the notice which will run for 21days
– Registrar’s Office: You will be required to pay Ksh 3,300, and then given a marriage date according to the official diary.
– Church: you will be required to Pay Ksh 800 after the 21day notice to obtain a Registrar.
– The certificate which will be issued seven days thereafter
* Copy Pastor’s License & serial No. of certificate of marriage to be issued
Category: magazine zumi women