Demolitions of Nairobi's death traps to begin Thursday
6 days ago, 18:16
The demolition of unsafe buildings in Nairobi will resume on Thursday. The exercise was halted last year for lack of funds. Buildings Safety Testing and Quality Assurance acting MD Samuel Charangu on Tuesday said the demolitions will kick off in Huruma and Zimmerman once the department receives funds. In Huruma, 12 buildings have been marked for demolition. National Buildings Inspectorate secretary and Chief Government quantity surveyor Moses Nyakiongora said the structures were built on ri ...
Category: topnews news